Thai Chili Cocktail
¼ cup of chili-infused vodka
¼ coconut rum
¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (you can add a splash more if you like it tart!)
⅛ cup of simple syrup (consists of half water and half sugar)
one tablespoon of water
salt for the rim
Senior MarComm Coordinator
1. Begin by making the chili-infused vodka. We like it with a strong kick, so we put 5-6 cut chilis in half a bottle of vodka for 6 hours (we use Titos). The longer you infuse it, the more spicy! Helpful tip: If you want to use the whole bottle, just let it sit longer! You can keep the same number of chilis.
2. Once vodka is infused and you're ready to make your drink, salt the rim of two glasses.
3. Fill a shaker with ice and add all of the ingredients. Shake until a little foamy!
4. Serve over ice.
5. Garnish with cut lemons or lemons and a slice of red Thai chili!
6. Enjoy and adjust as necessary! You can add more sugar syrup if you like it sweeter, and more lime juice if you like it more tart.